How to stay healthy in Sumner County
Sumner County has plenty of parks and greenways, perfect for a walk.
Jen Todd / The Tennessean
Sumner County businesses make it a little easier to keep those healthy New Year’s resolutions.
Try a work out that isn’t just hitting the gym:
Get some healthy snacks packed with fruits and veggies at these local eateries:
- Hendersonville Produce: Grab healthy, local ingredients or get a juice from Juice Nashville inside the store at 760 E. Main St.
- Juice Bar Hendersonville: For more than just juice, try an acai bowl or spring roll at 217 Indian Lake Blvd. suite 1005
- Southern Juice & Beverage Co.: Try the Green Juice or dig into The Old Goat sandwich with cheese, tomato and greens at 101 W. Franklin St. in Gallatin
- Lime Deli: Get a crisp salad or try the warm veggie sandwich at 105 Public Square in Gallatin
- La Michoacana Delicious: Try a fresh fruit paleta, or popsicle, at 839 Nashville Pike in Gallatin
- La Michoacana Deluxe 2: Sip the fruit-infused water at 393 E. Main St. in Hendersonville
- Don Miguel Juicery + Rustic Kitchen food truck: With veggie-filled wraps and paleo bowls, check the Facebook page for its schedule.
Water is also vital for staying healthy. The Water Store in Gallatin and Kangen Water Store in Hendersonville educate customers about the benefits of drinking alkaline water.
Reach Jen Todd at 615-575-7143, email@example.com or on Twitter @jentoddwrites.
Read or Share this story: https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/sumner/2018/01/11/how-stay-healthy-sumner-county/1017163001/