How to Make Fast Weight Loss Safe for Your Health
Weight fast can be bad for your health. It’s a fact supported by numerous studies and reported by numerous authoritative sources, like The Independent and Mayo Clinic. However, you may notice that all these sources say that it’s not the fast weight loss itself that’s unhealthy. Problems occur because people choose ‘bad’ ways to achieve those results. Crash diets are the main cause of concern because they provide fast results but at a cost of nutritional deficiencies. However, if you plan your weight loss program wisely, you can get fast results without any health risks.
Recommended Vs. Achievable Weight Loss Rate
The recommended weight loss rate is 0.5-1 kg per week (NHS). By following these guidelines you’ll be able to lose 2-4 kg a month, which is way too slow for the majority of people. After all, you need to keep your motivation up to stick with the diet and exercise regime. Such slow results won’t give much fuel to your motivation.
However, the recommended and achievable weight loss rates are very different. The human body is extremely adaptable and able of amazing feats. You just need to treat it right and you’ll see the kilos melting off. Therefore, the key to success is to use the best way to lose 10kg in 1 month. Such a way must use a well-balanced approach that combines diet, exercise, and superfoods. This kind of plan will be hard and intense, but the results are definitely worth it.
Research indicates that 0.45kg (1 pound) equals 3,500 calories. This means that you need to cut and burn about 17,500 calories a week instead of 3,500-7,000. Can you do it?
You most certainly can if you work yourself to the fullest.
How to Lose Weight Fast Without Damaging Your Health
Bear in mind that in order for you to stay healthy when using such an intense weight loss program you have to obey three essential rules:
- You have to limit the intense program to a month only. After this, you should go back to the more gradual recommended weight loss pace.
- You have to plan your diet extremely carefully and not exclude any of the essential nutrients. Your body will need a lot of energy to keep up with such an intense program. You have to provide it with the most important elements it needs to support your health throughout. Remember, the majority of health risks from fast weight loss are results of unbalanced crash diets. You will need to cut the overall number of calories, but make sure all basic food groups are present in your menu.
- You have to consult your doctor before starting this kind of course. If you have any health problems or are in the risk group for any diseases, you need to make sure your fast weight loss program doesn’t exacerbate them. The same goes for people who take any medications, including supplements. Even having some dietary restrictions will factor into a developing a healthy plan to lose weight fast.
4 Tips for Fast and Healthy Weight Loss
- Alternate HIIT aerobic training with strength training every day to achieve maximum fat burning results. But be sure to leave one day a week for rest and easy stretching.
- Turn daily chores into exercise. Use the stairs instead of elevators, walk to the store, do pushups and sit-ups while watching TV and during breaks at work. The task is to get moving as often as you can.
- Eat more protein than carbs, especially in the morning as this will help manage your appetite.
- Drop red meat completely and limit your intake of poultry. Stick to fish and legumes, at least during the intense part of your fast weight loss program.
Most importantly, don’t forget that in order to keep losing weight after this month-long intense program or to maintain it at the rate you achieve, you have to stick to a healthy lifestyle. You may increase your calorie intake (within reason) but your diet still has to remain healthy. Same goes for workouts, you can cut down on the intensity and practice ‘lighter’ types of exercise. However, they have to remain a part of your daily life. You achieve weight control through healthy life choices that prevent you from gaining excess pounds back.